Did you know that Harvard University conducted a 10 year study in 1979 ?
1979 Harvard Study
Prior to graduation, it was determined that:
84% of the entire class had set no goals at all
13% of the class had set written goals but had no concrete plans
3% of the class had both written goals and concrete plans
10 Years later ...
10 years later, the 13% of the class that had set written goals but had not created plans, were making twice as much money as the 84% of the class that had set no goals at all.
3% of the class that had both written goals and a plan, were making ten times as much as the rest of the 97% of the class.
Imagine if you replicated these results but for your WHOLE LIFE
(even though some life aspects you can't put a $$$ value on)
by setting visions for each aspect of your life?
Imagine how amazing your life could be?